Sun Ho


Sun
Quantcast

Thursday, October 1, 2009

On Time or In Time


Just read friend's status at her facebook. She asked about the usage of "on time" term.
It is used for exactly at the time or before the time.
As I had studied English Idioms, I know that "On time" is for exactly at the time, then "In time" is for before the time. I commented the status and wrote what I know.

Need some reference, so I googled it. I got the "on time" meaning, it means not to be late; "in time" means before it is too late.
Now, I'm bit confused..
Is
before it is too late
have same meaning with
before the time



Well, I need some input here, please help me :D

Image credit: stock.xchng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please..thanks

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com