Sun Ho


Sun
Quantcast

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'll be home for Christmas


I'll be home for Christmas!

My Mom has an old cassette tape, Christmas songs. The album title is "I'll be home for Christmas".
I was touched when saw the picture on the cover. The picture shown a table, on the table there was radio, Bible, photo of a young man in army suite, and a newspaper with the headline about war.



I imagined that it was a mother or father who waited their son to home at Christmas, have a warm family time, tell and hear story. They must had plan many things to do on the Christmas time. But when read the newspaper, there was a war and their son would get in the war, they would be afraid or like losing hope.

I think, that is the feeling of all parents who far from their children. They wait for the holiday so they can be together..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please..thanks

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com