Sun Ho


Sun
Quantcast

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Juanes y Nelly Furtado - Fotografía


Fotografía is a song performed by Juanes (Juan Esteban Aristizábal) and Nelly Furtado for Juanes' 2nd album, Un Día Normal. Although Juanes music genre is Latin Rock, I think this song is not a rock song at all. I'm really love this song. Both Juanes and Nelly Furtado sang this song well. The song fit them so much.


The song gave each of them an award for best duet and Juanes one for best songwriter at the Latin Music awards. (LoMasTv)


Yup, they are deserved it..
LoMasTv use the video clip as free demo of their service. You can learn and improve your spanish there. They gave rating for difficulities of each video, and the song, Fotografía, is the easiest. Try it :D

I was looking for the lyrics then I made the karaoke subtitle for the video clip, so I can sing the song while watching the video.. I've uploaded the video subbed with karaoke subtitle to youtube, but due to the copyright from UMG (Universal Music) the embedding option is disabled. That's not problem, just click here to watch the Juanes' Fotografia with karaoke subtitle on youtube.



Then, I got the english translation from La Mamita's Blog, click the link to see the translation. Uhm, after read the translation I guess this song a theme song for Long Distance Relationship.. They see each other only "through" the photograph. Well, technology nowadays allows us to communicate although we parted thousand miles..



From this song, I got a message : "Keep the faithfullness...". It's just my thought.. Keep the faithfullness..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please..thanks

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com