Sun Ho


Sun
Quantcast

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sun Ho - Fancy Free

I have heard about Sun Ho, but don't know much about her. She is a singer from Singapore. Her new MV is Fancy Free launched yesterday night. Beside the MV launching, the management held a Live Video Chat on Facebook. My friends had told me about the Live Video Chat but I missed it :((. So, I tried to watch the recorded Video Chat on ustream, but the connection was really poor (should use better internet provider) so I just watched till the first question from Uganda.

Oh yeah, that was the first time I see Sun. I was surprised, because she is really different from what I imagined. On the video, she mentioned about Indonesia :D. She said she loves Indonesian Kecap Manis (Sweet Soy Sauce) and also said that she loves Indonesia..Nice :D

First question on the Video Chat was from Uganda.. The fan from Uganda asked her about the Fancy Free, what does Sun feel about that song because the song was really cool. Sun said she really loves the song because the song is like her own personality..

OK, watch the Video Clip here




You can find the complete information about Sun Ho on her website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please..thanks

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com