Sun Ho


Sun
Quantcast

Monday, September 14, 2009

Internet Riddles

When did some blog walking, I was visiting an Indian's blog, Amit Jain's blog. On his blog, I found something interesting..the title is about puzzlehacker. Really want to know what the puzzlehacker is, so I clicked the post.

Well, the post contains questions and answers but I din't too understand, so I clicked the puzzlehacker web. OK..I arrived. Uhm, it is a game..but what kind of game? So I clicked ENTER.
I started to understand this game.. Each page contains a question or clue to reach the next page (next level).. Wow, kinda intersting. I told to my friends about this game. Some told me that this is not a new game, there's many on internet. But, many of them tried to play the puzzle :P. Then my friend told me, there's one in Indonesia version, it is MatiBeku. On MatiBeku, I just to know that this game genre is riddle (in Bahasa Indonesia is teka-teki or tebak-tebakan).

If you interest to try some riddle, here is the link:
PuzzleHacker
MatiBeku (in Bahasa Indonesia)
QWEb Riddle
QWeb Riddle 2
E.B.O.N.Y. ,with the claim: The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet !
404 Riddles
Notpron, with the claim: The Hardest Riddles available on the Internet

When you get stuck, you can access the forum from each site for hint. The second way is do some googling to get the spoiler, but it won't fun anymore..

Just enjoying the riddles :D

the image is from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please..thanks

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com