Sun Ho


Sun
Quantcast

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Morse Code

When played one of the Internet riddles, I got some code. It's dots and strips.. Just a rambling, I said..ah Morse code (It's truly rambling, because I didn't know the Morse Code). But, my brother took it seriously, and came up with the dictionary then opened the page with the Morse Code..
Hehehe, the code was solved..Ooo, that was really Morse Code :D

So, I guess to play those Internet riddles, I have to know how to convert number from different base and of course how to read Morse Code (... and many things upward).

Here's the chart of the Morse code letters and numerals (taken from wikipedia)

More information about the Morse Code can be found at wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please..thanks

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com