Sun Ho


Sun
Quantcast

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Malam Biru

One day when reading my facebook's homepage, there was 3 video links posted by my friend. He commented the all three by "Gilllllllaaaaaaaaaa", "Sadisssssssssssssssss". Those comments made me so courious what kind of videos were that.

So, I clicked the play button on one video. The opening scene showed an unpopular man with a guitar sang unpopular song. His name is Sandhy Sondoro, the song was Malam Biru and he come from INDONESIA. Wow...I was so surprised, that was someone that I didn't know but he was so awesome. For a while, I realized his voice like Ahmad Dhani's (but I prefer this unpopular man because his simple but great performance).


After I did some googling, I got information about him and the performance. The performance was on International Contest of Young Pop Singers NEW WAVE 2009 at Jurmala, Latvia. The great thing is he won the contest....WOW. The information can be found here (in Bahasa Indonesia). Salute for Sandhy Sondoro.



This is the song lyric for Malam Biru (composed by Sandhy Sondoro himself)
Suatu malam yang biru tanpa dirimu
berjuta-juta rinduku padamu
sendiripun ku harus nikmati
nyanyian sang rembulan

Engkau yang seharusnya di sisiku
Engkau yang s'lalu ada di khayalku
Semoga kau mendengar lagu ini
Yang kucipta untukmu

Chorus:
Oo, kasihku..
Ini..ini..laguku..
Hanya untuk dirimu
Tanda cintaku padamu oo sayang..


The english translation for Malam Biru:
On a blue night without you
millions of my eagerness to you
I have to enjoy alone
the song from the moon

You are that supposed to be my side
You are that always on my dream
I wish you hear this song
that I composed for you

Chorus:
Oo, my love..
this..this..is my song,
just for you
as my love proof to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please..thanks

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com