Sun Ho


Sun
Quantcast

Monday, August 24, 2009

Flowerpot

Flowerpot is one of my favorite song..
This song is one of 1st shop of coffee prince OST (sang by Loveholic), and used on We Got Married variety show as Alex-Shinae's theme song (sang by Alex Chu).
This song also available on Alex's first solo album, My Vintage Romance.

Well, it's like a song for broken heart people or who experience impossible love.

The chorus of the song is:
I want to become a flowerpot at your small window
even if I won’t be able to say anything
from time to time, I’ll receive your smiles and touch
and I could watch your sleeping face endlessly

(full lyric is available here)

Yup...that's the best state in experiencing impossible love.

I hope never ever again experiencing impossible love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please..thanks

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com